Holland Patent Free Library
Curbside Pick-Up Procedure
Starting: June 15, 2020
Hours: Mon., Tues. & Thurs. 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wed. & Fri. 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
● Library Takeout will allow patrons to reserve books, audiobooks, DVDs and other materials
online at https://hollandpatentlibrary.org for our library only or by calling 315-865-5034 or by email to email@example.com
We encourage you to take advantage of this personalized service, which is designed to
provide access to library materials while observing all safety mandates and
● We will notify you via email or phone when your Library Takeout order is ready. You may
then set up an appointment for library material pick up at the library.
● Patrons who are coming to pick up materials must wear a mask and practice appropriate social distancing. Your order will be by the front door at your set pick up time. You will not have contact with staff – your materials will already be checked out; just take and go.
● If you are physically unable to walk to the library’s entrance, please alert the staff when you make your order so that other arrangements can be made.
● If you have materials to return, please put them in the library’s book depository located to the right of the door.
● All returned materials will be disinfected and quarantined before they are available to loan
again. That means it may take up to 5 days for materials you have returned to be removed
from your account.
● The Holland Patent Free Library is not open to the public yet. More services will be added
as state and local restrictions are lifted.
● However, we are prepared and ready to safely offer Library Takeout service. Additional
programs will be available when we are able to safely provide them to our community.
● Online resources: Including Libby (overdrive), RB Digital, and Transparent Language
lessons have been available and expanded throughout the closure and will remain
available at www.midyork.org
Calendar of Events
More Resources: A great resource for finding books in a series or more books by the same author: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/